Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome!




We have finally found the time to put together our blog! First off, let me introduce us! My name is Joanne and I'm the "Jo" in Jo and Jimmy! My husband, see above, is obviously the Jimmy! We decided to put this blog together as a means to catalogue our journey with Jo and Jimmy!

What is Jo and Jimmy you ask? It is my lifelong dream and passion! We specialize in creating handcrafted footwear and accessories. From the time I was a little girl, I have had the creative bug! I can thank both my Mother and Father for this as each one came from very creative families!


My husband Jimmy has been able to give me the opportunity to pursue my dream of having my own company. He is very supportive and I am sure you can expect to read some interesting blogs from him and about him!

We won't promise the world with this blog but we will promise to give you the ups, downs, joys, sorrows, triumphs and disasters of owning ones own business. Throw in the fact that I am a Work at Home Mother of a 25 month old boy, rest assured you will read some humorous antidotes!

So on behalf of Jimmy, our son Rodney and myself, we welcome you to journey along with us as we embark on this adventure!


8 comments:

  1. You are a beautiful family. We look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and it can get hecktick to blog with kids in the house. I have two of them.. we home school so the kids are home all the time. but i enjoy it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new blog!! It takes a little dedication to get things started but I think you will find that it comes pretty easy after a while. Lovely photographs! Looking forward to your future posts <3

    -Christina
    http://www.umeorigami.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic start to a lovely blog! Congrats! Looking forward to getting to know you. Love the shoes!
    Stop by our blog when you can:
    http://texaseagletalks.blogspot.com

    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog! Wishing you very successful blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautful family and blog! Best to you and yours in your adventure:)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to have your husband and son join you on this journey!

    Stop by http://michellebank.com to learn how to save 50% or more on groceries and household items!

    Congrats on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your blog!

    Stop by sometime:
    http://thevintagechain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete